So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Mind games..

I was wide awake at 3:15 a.m. Everything I have to do just came rushing at me and visions of rubbermaid storage containers, bubble wrap and American Standard bathroom accessories filled my head. Maybe I shouldn't have closed my eyes for that power nap yesterday.

Today, I have a plumber coming to put new parts in both sinks (for the buyers). I have to meet with the kitchen guy to order bathroom vanities (he's cheaper than the bathroom guy), go to the credit union and pull out a large sum on money for the builder, and buys tons and tons of storage boxes and get PACKING!!!!

On a happier noted, my 12 year old is in a play tonight and I can't wait to see it. He plays a villian which is so far away from his character that it will be very interesting!

Thanks for listening.. more later.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home