So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Back up in NH for the weekend...

We went on a 14 mile bike ride from Cannon Mountain to Clark's trading post yesterday. It's a blast. There are a few parts where I have to get off my bike and walk the hill.. not because of my legs but because of my lungs. I need to work on my lung capacity! The other parts are mostly downhill and you don't have to pedal at all (that's the fun part). We have my nephew Kevin (17) with us and Matthew's best friend Tommy (11) so the boys are all having a great time playing video games and board games. I don't know what the plan is for today, because it sure looks like rain, but its always nice to relax even if the skies open up.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    I give you credit for the 14 mile ride even if you had to walk up some hills.....You go girl..that is a lot of biking......

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home