So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy 41st Birthday Honey!!!!

Happy Birthday to my best friend and lifetime partner!!!!! He's driving back up from MA to spend his birthday with me. I made a nice marina sauce yesterday which we are having with spinach and cheese ravioli, some nice wine (don't have red, white will have to do), garlic bread and his favorite....Hostess Cupcakes for desert. Hey, its not by birthday its his, and if Hostess is what he wants, Hostess is what he gets. We got him some nice presents... a nice orange silk camp shirt from me, Blue Mountain Coffee, a can of pecans, a skiing board game that he picked out up here years ago and the boys bought him a huge wooden pepper grinder because he loves to cook. So I hope he is happy with our gifts and our dinner.. Later tonight we will catch up on some recorded shows and have an early bed as he has to head to work at 4:45 a.m.....

I hope his 41st year is a special and happy one, and I'll do my part to assure that it is!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    Happy Birthday, Bill! Enjoy! It is sickeningly cute that you guys have adjoining birthdays, and cool that you are both Cancers, just like me! : )

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    Happy Bday uncle billy...enjoy the cupcakes! hehehehehe...did he ever give those up for lent???

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home