So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Christmas in July!!!




We spent a fun filled (exhausting) day at Santas Village with my brother Mike, his wife Liz, my mom, and Anna (5) and Maria (3). Nothing like walking around in 90 degree weather while Christmas carols are being piped through the park to make you feel cooler! Nothing much has changed since I've been there, but my brother didn't remember it at all.. I told my kids it was probably the last time we would be there until they had kids of their own and I was a GRANDMA!!!! We all enjoyed the day (especially the decorate your own gingerbread cookies) and their roller coaster is just my speed! My boys adore their cousins and took very good care of them....Merry Christmas!!!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home