So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Billy's Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got in from South Boston picking up the family from the cruise! I got the biggest hugs ever and was so happy when he said he missed us! He looks older than when he left if that is possible.

Mr. McSmoothie signed up for the teen program (he will be 13 in August but is 5'8" and looks so mature) and he had a blast. I got the scoop from the grandparents that he hung out with a nice crowd of GIRLS! He came home with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses and although I was worried, he is home safe and has these wonderful memories of a week with his grandparents. My in-laws are the best ever and my boys are so lucky to have them.

So.. now I can breathe.

Back to packing.. In fact, the computer is next. We are hooking it up at the in-laws and I'll be blogging (or will I call it "venting") from there. So for now, hasta la vista, baby!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    yay Billy is home! is he all tan or was he too busy with the other kids to get color?

    i think i might have a hard time packing away my computer...even if it was only for a day or two :)

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    So good to hear he is back.....Yippie for Billy having a great trip....Awesome grandparents to take the grandkids away..so nice......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home