So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A princess at 3...


Happy Birthday to my beautiful Godchild, Maria!!!! Three years old and so absolutely adorable. I don't get to see her as much as I would like but I'm hoping to see both my girls (Anna, big sis) more often this summer.

A good day for Maria is using her GIANT bubble wand (from Auntie Karen) and creating a "bubble storm" (her words, how precious!). She requested an Elmo cake and a fishing pole from me so she can fish with her Dad. (My brother doesn't fish so I think this came from the "Just Me and My Dad" little critter book that I gave her, or possibly whatever that bear's name is (not Pooh) I can't remember.

On a strange note, I woke up after FINALLY falling asleep last night to a beautiful deer in my FENCED IN BACKYARD. It was staring up at me . I had to blink twice to see if it was the ghost of the deer I hit. We had a nice mental conversation and I think it forgave me for killing it's friend a few weeks back. I feel much better now.

Happy Birthday, Sweet Maria.. See you soon! Love, Auntie Karen

5 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    she's so precious..."3 in june!"

    our little italian redhead!!

    happy bday Maria Francesca!

    p.s. glad you fell asleep and that you made up with the deer's cousin...

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I know! Isn't she the cutest little girl...I love that hair and her little voice... :0)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    She is an angel.....Happy day to the cuite pie.....
    I bet the deer was sent to you in a dream to make good with the other deer...lol Did you pinch yourself?

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Honestly, Steph, it was really there. I saw it leap away!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Oh I was just pullin your leg lol I do believe you!!!!! ;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home