So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Frame, Sweet, Frame..








The framing is complete! They are now working on our roof. Windows should go in next. I have to meet with the electrician next week to go over lighting. SO EXCITING!!!! I had a bit of a mini meltdown today because of the length of my list, but now that I got it out, I feel much better. (my poor husband probably doesn't :) ) I took a shot of the water view that we will have from our bedroom window. In the dead of winter it will be fabulous! So, we are getting there... and we are getting ready to move out in about 2 weeks time. After this move, I think we will stay put for awhile and spread some roots.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its going up so quick....wow!

    la senora mysteriosa......

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Any room for me - it looks great!

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Didn't realize it was that far along! It looks fantastic. I can't wait to see it in person.

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you have more pictures? I'm trying to picture how it sits on the property and I just can't envision it. By the way, why do they not have spell check on blog sights?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home