So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

HUMP DAY

It's hump day, Wednesday, middle of the week, prince spaghetti day! Three day's closer to the ship pulling in, YAY!

It's actually been a fast week so far, probably because I had to go into work Monday and Tuesday. And tonight, we are going to see Tom Petty at the Tweeter Center. This is Matthew's second Petty show and we are taking his best friend Tommy this time and than all of us sleeping over my sister-in-law's house. It should be fun.. Plus, they are finally taking me to Wendell's for hot wings (I've never been and everyone raves about it!). So today will fly by....Plus my Mom is coming down to help me pack dishes.. so I'll get to "dish" with her while we pack, which is always fun!

Have a great HUMP day!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    I feel for you with the days dragin' to see Billy....I will be like that when Stephen goes to overnight hockey camp (13 miles away lol) but we can't call or see them for the week so I know how that is...Keep busy and the days will fly...Have fun w/your mom and the concert.....

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    matthew is such a rocker! what are you gonna wear to the concert...are you gonna puff out your hair really big and wear a jean jacket, big earring, a few gold necklaces and blue eye shadow... that would be cool!

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    It's not Van Halen, Jess... it's Petty.. no big hair tonight ,just chillin....

    Stevie Nicks is supposed to be there tonight.. they'll probably do Stop draggin my heart around and Leather and lace... :)

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm a carb creature.. I don't think I could give them up! But the amount of wings (and onion rings) made up for any amount of pasta that I could have eaten.. I probably ate a week's worth of calories in one sitting.. It was well worth it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home