So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Don't you just love a bargain?

I drove down south (ha!) to the local Marshalls up here in the WM of NH... I made out like a bandit!!! Having some birthday cash to spend, I wandered about the clearance isles and came upon an adorable Tommy Hilfiger gray cotton robe with pink piping for a mere TEN DOLLARS!!!!! I also purshased not one, but two tankinis (one a Calvin Klein and the other Ann Cole) for a mere 18 dollars!!!

As I sit this morning, watching the rain and reading my wonderful book in my lovely new Tommy Hilfiger robe and working on my second cup of coffee in my LIFE IS GOOD mug, I must agree..................life is good!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    gotta love a bahgin!!!!

    You sound like an ad for the Christmas Tree Shop!!

    Old Navy has 50% of bathing suits...I bought 2...one was $8 and one was $9.99...

    I love the clearance section...I always look there first!!!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I was going for that Christmas Tree shop effect, silly!

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    You did great with the Bahgins...Good 4 U!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home