So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Papa...


The meeting with the surgeon went as I expected. They are sending him to meet with a medical oncologist on Thursday where he will hear what plan of action to take. The bone scan results were good, showing no evidence of anything unusual (other than some arthritis that we already know about). He is prepared to fight. I think he is so surrounded by us all that he is starting to get sick of talking about it! I'm going to give him some space to get used to everything and I'm hoping that he'll go away for a few days with my mom and aunt and uncle to just chill out before he starts any treatment. He's a great man, my father, and he is showing (as usual) dignity, courage and humor while facing the unknown...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home