So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, September 01, 2006

The counter tops are here..the counter tops are here

Hi ho the dario the counter tops are here!!! My Brazilian Brown counters are in and they are GORGEOUS!!!! My kitchen is starting to look complete and I am oh so happy because that means we are one step closter to living in our own home again! Funny thing is that the guys putting in my Brazilian Brown counters were Brazilian. Kudos to them for doing such a great job.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    photos please you brazilian wannabe!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Rrrrrrio de Janeirrrrrrrrro....

    My friend Ingrid from Loon Mountain was a 6 foot tall Brazilian and she kept calling condos condoms...very funny girl (german name though, isnt' it)? She would say "I was on my way to the condom last night" and we would crack up laughing!!!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Wanna here a coincidence? Our Taco Bell Mexican fast food is served by authentic Mexicans!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    You crack me up....all of you!
    K glad to hear the house is comin along.....
    hey it it a coincidence that our pizza is made by an Itailan from Italy.....lol lol lol

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There's a secret message to the mexicans about how to sneak into the americas, but that's for later. now, you brazilian junkie, i would like to see pictures of your Brazilian countertops that these Brazilian men put into your house!! I joke! I joke! but i want pictures. much luv.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home