So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!???


Full gear and hitting last night for the Warriors! This is Matt (right) and his very best friend from the time he was 2 years old, Tommy. They get to play on the same team this year. Tommy is a year older so last year one was Mites and the other Pee Wees. They are already sore from practicing, but looking forward to a great season.
I love sitting on the sidelines with the other football parents and watching them practice and when game day comes we all wear either black or red to support them. It's a great sport and I think I understand it a heck of a lot better since Matthew has been playing. This is his fourth year and it is his very favorite. So I know my other blogging friends don't want summer to end, but I'm ready for football and I'm ready for the Fall!!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    Wow, Matt is just as tall as tommy, I didn't know tommy was older. Watch out Adam Vinetari....we got another Italian comin' your way!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    matt looks awsome! tell him i cant wait to see a game this year. it might be tough with alex cheering, but we'll do our best.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pressed the wrong key....was not suppose to be anonymous!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    I kind of knew it was you when I saw Alex!!! hahaha.. Matt would love "Matt's Aunt" to come to a game! Hopefully my house will be ready so you can come back for some football food afterwards!

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    K is correct don't want the summer to end but with every season there comes an end to one and a beggining to another......Have fun with the football...I too am looking forward to hockey season starting in a week.....

     
  • At 3:57 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Hey now...what about fall baseball??!!!

     
  • At 4:32 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Fall ball is secondary to FOOTBALL, Drew! He plays spring baseball and basketball in the winter, but FOOTBALL is his #1 fav.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Well...for now, The Sox come into town this weekend. I hope they kick some Yankee butts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home