So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Descent...

I actually got to pick the movie today! Bill and I had a friend's 50th birthday to go to, so... since we already had a sitter we decided to see a movie too. I chose (mainly because I didn't really want to see anything else) a suspense/horror/sci fi film called The Descent. It was about 6 women who went cave climbing and were stuck in the cave because of a tremor in the earth.. While in the cave, they discovered that there were other life forms in there with them.. It was really creepy and I had to watch through my fingers many times. I had to make sure that my shoulders didnt' touch Bill because he hates it when I jump in the movies. I do LOVE a good scary movie though. It gets my blood pumping and I love that rush! All in all, I liked it. Bill would have liked a different ending. Check it out for yourself.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Nancy and I will def. check it out.

    I know "Click" has been out for a while, but if you have the chance...see it. It funny (Adam Sandler) and smart, and sweet. It's a great date movie!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Karen that was nice you got to have a "date"......The cave alone would make me feel closed in lol not to mention the other life in the cave.....
    Drew I really want to see that too. I am wating for home video..
    Did you hear of "RED BOX" in is in the Stop & Shop Supermaret...$1.00 + tax for a night rental...great price huh???

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Yes! I just heard of the red box. Now blockbuster will be out of business! They charge too much anyway...

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Well Karen it is not a great price whne you log onto e-mail for your recpt. and you have 24 charges of the same 2 rentals....UGH.........I was on hold for 15 + mins and they will credit the acount...I clud buy 4 dvd's for that price lol.......

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    oooh.. somebody screwed up somewhere.. maybe a bargain is not such a bargain after all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home