So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Update on Dad...

It's been a tough week. He is in a ton of pain and hasn't eaten any solid food since Saturday night.. I can't even imagine it. Because of the kids and work, I haven't seen him since Monday. We are heading up there tomorrow to visit him in the hospital. He called my Mom from his room today, saying he terribly misses her.. She has spent practically every waking moment in his room with him. The plan at this point is to send him to a rehab until he is strong enough to come home. I'm sure he isn't happy about this, but my Mom can't do it all alone. Thanks for continued prayers. The best thing is he made it! Now its the road to recovery! He'll see those Mountains yet!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    I am praying for the day to come for him to see the mountains.....

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I hope he'll be doing better soon. I think rehab is a good choice, that would be a lot of work for your Mom. I'll keep him in my prayers that he will have a speedy and complete recovery.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Prayers for your Dad and the whole family...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home