So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bah, Humbug UPDATE :)





What a wonderful show! The production of A Christmas Carol was just great! The young boy (7th grader) who played Scrooge was such a character, and his facial expressions were perfect! Billy's part as Jacob Marley was fantastic! He sang a song called "Chains" and had these little goblins (I called them Scroogettes sing along as backup.. he had to do a maniacal laugh and sing a great solo.. He was loud and very theatrical. The songs were so well done and different. It only lasted a bit more than an hour and he came out beaming! My sister Janice came tonight and loved it.. My brother Eddie is coming tomorrow afternoon with his four children and we are all excited to see it again. I love the message... It never gets old... and he was the coolest looking ghost wearing silver eyeshadow that I have ever seen.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Karen
    That looked so cool.....What a guy! He can get up and sing and preform like tha tand have not inabitions is a great thing at that age or any age for that matter. SO cool.....

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was me...Stephie Opps

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    That looks like a great show. I think it's great he's so outgoing - way to go!

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Great shots!!!!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Thanks Guys! Show #2 today was awesome and they all hammed it up at the end! My bro came with his four kids and my in-laws so Billy had a nice big fan club!

    They wouldn't let us take shots inside but had these ones for sale outside so I scanned them (I finally figured out how to scan!)

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Good job, Mom!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home