So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bragging Rights, part 2.

I had Matthew's parent teacher conference yesterday. He did very well on his report card... all As and Bs. When I sat down, his teacher (young and enthusiastic) said "What can I say about Matt, I've been thinking of this all morning". I'm like "uh oh"... She said "If I have a son, a would want him to be just like Matt".. Heart melted.. Joyous feeling!! She said he is polite, always says thank you, always turns in homework and is respectful. That was probably my favorite part. You try to teach manners, but when someone else notices, it makes you feel so good. So I came home and told Matt to stand up. Then I gave him a GREAT BIG HUG! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He deserved that big hug...Wow to Matt....Good Parents = Good Kids
    Stephie

     
  • At 4:37 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    But then how do you explain MY kids? ; )

     
  • At 5:32 AM, Blogger melissa said…

    Thats great,Karen!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    That's a nice compliment!!

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Wow, that's awesome... makes all your hard work worth it... Way to Go Matt and way to go Mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home