So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Early Bird.....

I didn't quite catch the worm, but it's 10:30 a.m. and I'm done working for the day. WHOO HOO!! Both yesterday and today I have been on and typing reports since 5:30 a.m. (which is the time Bill leaves for work anyway). Although it is pure torture dragging out of bed so early, it's great right now that I have the day to myself. I have so many things to do I shall fill my time wisely, I hope.

So have a wonderful day.. I'm off to do my YOGA tape or perhaps walk on the treadmill and watch a recording of HOUSE. Hmmmmm.. and after that more homemade turkey soup for lunch. Happy Tuesday :)

4 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad to hear your life is getting back to normal!

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    we love HOUSE, Kenny thinks that guy is hillarious.

    enjoy YOUR day....you don't have to wait on anyone or live in anyone else's house....cool!

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now that is nice...you worked and were done so early...you deserve a break today .......xoxoox Stephie

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Nancy and I just finished watching House on TIVO. We love the whole plot line with the cop and stuff. He was in The Green Mile (another excellent movie) and also St. Elswhere. Are you guys too young to remember St. Elsewhere?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home