So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bah, Humbug!

Not really! That's the name of the play that Billy is in this evening. It's a rendition of A Christmas Carol which is one of my very favorites!! I am collecting every movie ever made, so far I think I have about five of them. I never, ever get sick of this movie or its message.

Billy plays Jacob Marley. He has a solo song and a great costume. We are all looking forward to it.!!!

God bless us, everyone!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Pictures...TAKE PICTURES!!!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Drew, I'll try. I don't think they let you take any during the play.. but I'm sure I can get some afterwards :) I know he has to wear silver eyeshadow on his face and wasn't too happy!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    All the coolest ghosts wear silver eyeshadow!
    A Christmas Carol is probably my favorite piece of literature in the entire world.
    Tell us all about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home