So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, December 08, 2006

Survivor Shock...

If you watched Survivor last night, I hope you are as mad as I am. I liked Jonathan. He was interesting. He saw through people and said it like it was. So what if he ate a pepperoni pizza.. so what if he had a hot dog and got to gargle.. those other idiots were all just jealous that he bid and won. Adam and Pavarti (what kind of a name is that anyway) have swayed the rest of them and they voted off a sure thing. Stupid move. Next week will be chaos on Cook Island. Yul, I'm disappointed.. Go Ozzy.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    ohhh..conflicts with My Name is Earl! Sorry!!!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Love Earl!! I have to start digital recording it!

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Hey, nice advertisement!! I found a place where you can spam people's Blogger blogs and try to get people to visit your website. I do it part time and make no extra money at all! If you want to waste 5 minutes of your life and get screwed into signing up for debt negotiation services that are akin to filing a BANKRUPTCY then by all means click that link!! :)

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    ...anyway about Survivor - I'm going to miss Jonathan too - he saved the season....not sure who is going to win it, but I'm thinking Ozzy is going to do a Tom from Palau and sweep the whole thing....CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY'S FINAL EPISODE!!!!!

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Me too Andy!

    BYE BYE TO Annyoying Pavarti!!!!

    GO OZMASTER!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home