So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tag!! I'm it!

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

OK! So Norma tagged me and now I have to think of 6 weird things about myself that I want to share.. Hmm. I'm sure my family/friends could think of many. but here goes.

1. I won't eat soup when it comes out in the shape of the can. Chicken noodle is supposed to be liquidy, not a solid mass. My brother made fun of me for years over this, but I still will throw out a can of Campbell's if it comes out in a "plop".

2. I pretty much have to wear lipstick when leaving the house. I could be completely disheveled, but those defined lips make me feel like I'm 100% pulled together!

3. I secretly wish I could be a vegetarian. Sometimes the thought of meat and how it gets here makes me completely disgusted, but I wouldn't know what the hell to eat if I didn't have meat on my plate!

4. I obsess over the safety of my children. I hope I get over it during their lifetime because it makes for no fun sometimes, for them and for me. I think theres a freak lurking behind every corner just waiting to snatch up one of my precious ones. Therapy, please.

5. I'm really afraid of the deep ocean. I used to have dreams that I slid off a boat and a shark was out there waiting for me. I love the beach, but I don't love the creatures that live at the beach. I guess lakes are included in that too.. I get really freaked out in the dark part of a lake ever since seeing Stephen King's "The Raft".. something is just waiting to eat me...

6. I love to diagnose people. I should have gone to medical school. I love trying to figure out what people have by their symptoms.. I love those ER shows on Discovery, or true crime, or things like that. I guess not too weird.. but that's all I can think of! Feel free to add any if you think of them... :)

OK....

TAG...Jessica and shes' the only one because I think all my bloggin friends have already been tagged! Looking forward to reading about all you weirdos out there!! (Hee, Hee)...

4 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not bad...not too crazy....Yes I can see the fear of the kids being put in harms way. I used to be so scared when Stephen was born in the winter to drive with a baby in the car......We are mothers we will never get rid of the motherly fears,,,,Stephie...I guess you don;t like watching Jaws the movie huh!

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    who the heck am i gonna tag?!!!!!!

    you forgot to mention that you have a really weird/intense mirror face and you taught it to me!

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I thought it was suppose to be things people DIDN"T know about you! Not crazy at all...makes you more endearing! I can't come up with any that everyone doesn't already know.

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Well I don't know of any completely weird things about me that you all don't already know! But thanks Davina! I'm glad I'm endearing to somebody :) How bout you, what are your weirdies?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home