So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy Birthday to.........

DAVINA!!!! Happy birthday to you!

Davina is my sister-in-law and wonderful friend of over 20 years! She knew me when I had huge hair and I knew her when she wore pennies in her loafers! We just clicked through my brother and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. We have spent hours on the phone, through babies and sleepless nights, to pre-teens with all the joy that comes with that! We talk fashion, beauty, money, careers, life, marriage, religion.. anything that comes to mind. We totally trust each other and value each other's opinions. Also, she is the mother of some of my very favorite people, Michael, Avery, Alex and Emma. We have shared laughter and tears and I look forward to sharing all of my life events with such a great sister-in-law and friend!!! Happy, happy birthday.. I hope this is a fantasitic year for you! Love, Karen

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home