So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Going to Hawaii and she's gonna get married....

Well, I've been DYING to share this news, but have been waiting for her to do it first. Since I found out her computer is broken, I will just have to do it for her!!!

Jessica (aka Anonymous Blogging woman and my very first neice) has eloped in Hawaii with long-time fiance Kenny!!! AND..............I'm going to be a great Auntie! She is feeling great except for some nausea and a small bout with the flu since coming to visit us all in Boston and she couldn't be happier!!!! Her wedding pictures are like something out of a fairy tale and the love and happiness shines on both their faces. They are so in love and so looking forward to becoming parents. Please join me in wishing them both love and happiness for the rest of their days.. And I can't wait to have another little one in my life to love!

Congratulations, Jess and Kenny! We love you!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY I love it...Congreats and Blessings to Jess, Kenny and the new little one to be....
    Karen you are far to young and hip to look like a great aunt....you a great aunt! I am sure you are a wonderful aunt the word great is making me laugh thinking of you being the one teir up from regular aunt. ...heheh
    I was wondering where ABW was and so glad she was in a great place doing great things.....Stephie

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Thanks Steph..I was only 12 when Jessica was born, so she was really more like a little sister. I'm so glad to see her settled and happy. Believe me, this year I feel old enough to be a great aunt! I have an aunt that's 87 and still goint strong.. and she's not even great!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    not a great aunt or not great?!

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I'd say not great Aunt. The older I get, the more I think I understand her......and I like her now that's solo which sounds pretty awful. .You know what I mean, D.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    hi aunties and stephie,

    i'm sneaking on the computer at work and just wanted thank you for your entry and all the well wishes:)

    happy new year!!!

    what a year it has been for us.

    my new computer will be here on Wednesday and i'll be back to bloggin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home