So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, June 25, 2007

Hola

Amigos, how is everyone? I'm not sure about the whole Facebook thing.. I'm an old-fashioned blogger and can't keep up with the technology.

It's going to be a hot one today. I have my nephew, Philip, with us until Wednesday. Testostore galore in the Tringali House! Today they plan on going down to the beach at low tide to dig for clams to use as bait for fishing later today. Tide isn't high until early evening, so they won't be able to swim til much later. I offered a trip to Duxbury beach but got the veto.. so I'm minding my beeswax and will let the boys be boys!

Bill took Philip and Matt out to check the lobster traps last night. He got a GIANT spider crab and and lots of other crabs but only a small lobster which they threw back. Maybe in a couple of days they'll get something good!

Went to my Aunt and Uncles yesterday for a party for my cousin, Michelle, who is a Captain in the Army Reserves. Shes a nurse and has been in Iraq for about 16 months. She was home on leave and goes back today. She'll be coming home for good in October and hopefully won't be deployed again for a couple years. She said it really changes your perspective being over there, and you don't have tolerance for people complaining of stupid things. Note to self: No complaining over stupid things. It was nice seeing all my cousins and Aunts and Uncles... It's hard to look around and see everyone getting older.. Cousin Kathy did a fantastic job running the party (General Dyer) and is the best of cousins! Have a nice Monday everyone!

9 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    hi auntie!! so glad you blogged, i was getting lonely :)

    i wish i got to see Michelle. How did she look? Chris and Tiffany must be getting to be young-adults by now huh?

    i like the blogging better than facebook because facebook has too many steps (its like myspace) however i do like seeing everyone's pictures on there.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So nice that the boys r being boys.....
    God Bless all the men and women who choose to defend the Great USA....So true about what your cousin said...Complaints left to a minimum b/c I am sure her complaints would be much worse than our little things...BIG PICTURE PEOPLE>Nice that she got to see the family........Have a great Monday to u too.....Yes facebook looked so complicated I am JUST getting used to the BLog thing...lol....Stephie

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Jessybear, Liz was saying she wished you were there yesterday! We miss you!

    Tiffany is very striking looking. She's SO TALL and very broad with a very interesting look..

    Christopher is going to be 18 and is really really handsome and sweet. Michelle looked tired. She had freckles on her nose! She said it is SO HOT there.

    Aunt Anne had her short white shorts with the nylons on.. Some things never change :)y

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger melissa said…

    I haven't seen the facebook thing yet, sounds like I won't like it either-

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    its nice to hear i've been missed :)

    i'll always picture aunt ann in her nylons and high heels....such a sex pot...haha....

    aunt ann was over grandma's one night when i was in high school and i was on my way to a Xaverian Dance. I had totally stuffed my bra (all of us did) and she called me out on it! She said she knows these secrets we women have and that it looked great! of course i denied it...lol.....i'll never forget that!

     
  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    She's a vixen, alright. I hope I look as good in my 70s!

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    she's not in her 70's yet....lol...she's a year older than grandma, so she's 68....but still!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger melissa said…

    Ok I signed up-have no idea what I'm doing, though!

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Spider crabs freak me out man! They look prehistoric!!

    I'm still figuring out FaceBook too. I'm such a bad blogger lately...so I just don't know. I think I have writers block.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home