So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, May 25, 2007

Fiddler on the Roof




The play was wonderful! 7th and 8th graders at the Middle School performed in the auditorium to a full crowd. I love all the music in Fiddler on the Roof and have ever since my family went to see the movie in the 70's. Billy's Motel was outstanding. His deep baritone voice had everyone at attention and comedic timing is bar none! His Jewish apron fell down halfway through his monologue and he just went with it and everyone cracked up! I'm told by my parents and sister, Janice, that he was just as great on Sunday. I give these kids so much credit and my heart is full when I see my boy on stage. Congratulations Billy! Here's to next year....

6 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    i wish i got to go! he looks awesome in that costume...very authentic ;)

    he makes a really good Italian and Irish Jewish Tailor...lol....

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW! Great pics....He may be a Ben Affleck someday. U GO BILLY! Stephie

     
  • At 5:29 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    That's my boy!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Wow! That looks like the real deal. You've got to be proud! Great pics too.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    That sounds awesome, he's quite handsome! Hollywood look out!

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Thanks everyone! It was fun and I love seeing him on stage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home