So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I was a 40 year old 7th grader...

Last night, we got the opportunity to revisit junior high! We had to do my son Billy's schedule in 2 hours! We went from class to class and had three minutes in between to get from floor to floor. Needless to say, we were late for gym, spanish, math and science. I always was a gabber in the halls, plus we were lost!

Bill and I were talking on the way home, and saying its too bad we can't go back because we are finally interested in what they have to teach!!!!

It is such a beautiful, brand new school and he has two young (aka not ancient) male teachers. I loved the enthusiasm I saw last night and it was fun roaming the halls. I give him lots of credit and as always, wish him success and happiness in his life :)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Karen ...I also have the "wish I could do it all again thing" I guess as you grow up you appreciate things more.....
    Is is a good thing we were not at the same Open House night...We would of never made it class with our chating///lol lol

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    7th grade...such an awkward year for me.....lol!

    glad you had fun!

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    I know...it's all about movies with my...but did you guys ever see "13 Going on 30"? This post reminded me of that.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Drew, I have had that DVD sitting in a box and still haven't watched it.. Its on the list!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    I so want to see that movie.......I have since it came out many moons ago...lol...

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    I see all these girlie movies because of Nance and Krissy. After that...see Billy Madison! That's a dude movie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home