So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Tedium....and nerves!

Been a busy, almost frustrating weekend. We have been running around buying toilet paper holders, and towel bars and buying more paints and other time-taking tasks. We are really on the home stretch now, and for some reason it is more stressful than ever. Maybe it is because we see an end in sight and we are so impatient to be in our own home. I know, for me, I have honestly had enough and just want my own space. Now. I know I'm being a brat and I won't really be one, but I just feel like complaining, and you, my blogging audience, are the ones I'm complaining to!

I'm getting ready to go to Matt's second football game. I think I neglected to say that they won the first one, and Matt was announced 3 TIMES on the loudspeaker. He is a defensive end and made some very critical plays. It was really exciting! I'm hoping they have another win this week.

After the game, I'm heading up to my parents. I'm staying over tonight and heading into Boston with them for the first Chemo session of Round 2. I'm glad to go and spend some time with them...I called my Dad a little while ago and he is going over my sister's to watch the Pats game with my brother in law. Mom is making dinner so I'm looking forward to something good. Maybe it will be roast beef and mashed potatoes? She also makes the best homemade applesauce, but we haven't been apple picking yet. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone. I'll be back Monday night :)

7 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Fell free to vent and be a brat...but I do not think that is beong a brat that is needed a place to call your own...
    way to go on the Football and I am sure you go to plenty of games/pract. that you are not a slacking mom.....
    Prayers to your dad.....xoxoxo

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    i'd be complaining too if i had to camp out in my in-laws house for months! but you've been very good about it and you'll be in your own suite very soon!!!

    give papa a big hug for me,

    xo

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    tedium...and nerves....you are weird!

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger melissa said…

    Complaining if I had to stay that long w/ in-laws????? I think I'd be committed LOL

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    All the best to your dad.

    Jets almost pulled one out on ya! Next time!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think you have held it together long enough! time for a mimi breakdown. i know i would not have faired as well as you have with MY in-laws! only kidding!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mini, that is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home