So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, November 03, 2006

Hooray for the Weekend!

It is so very nice to have no plans.. except for basketball assessments tomorrow afternoon from 12-4.. Other than that, we are fairly free. It's pretty cold out today and I'm happy to be stuck at home working and eating chocolate. Matthew has banned me from his butterfingers so I will have to find something else to munch.

Matt actually had football practice last night.. I know.. I thought it was over too, but actually the coach called some of the kids and asked if they would go and scrimmage the Mites who made the playoffs. So they learned some new plays and had some fun for a change. He has to go again tonight so I will grab a hot chocolate and stand out in the cold and watch for awhile.

Anyone watch Survivor last night? I'm really glad they didn't get rid of Ozzie. He is so much fun to watch.. He's like a cross between Johnny Dep and a monkey boy.. Adorable yet able to climb a coconut tree like a chimpanzee, and swims like a dolphin.. I felt so lazy sitting there watching him :) (eating chocolates..) I can't wait til my basement is finished so I get my treadmill back to start walking off these snacks.

Anway, just thought I'd say HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!

7 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    p.s. Drew.. How do I sign up for a google password? I thought it was my blog account, but no, I guess it isn't. Am I still an invite?

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    i started laughing hysterically when ozzie started to swim like a dolphin...that man is amazing!

    i forgot to tell you yesterday that when kenny's sister and i were in pacific beach we sat next to Adam from Survivor, he was having lunch with some girl!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Wait a minute.. which one is Adam? from which Survivor?

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    he's the tall white guy on the team that won immunity last night, he's the one they sent to exile island this week....

    i knew it was him right away and when i went home i looked him up and he lives in San Diego.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    I keep telling Nancy that we need a treadmill...so we have yet another place for me to throw my laundry. ;-)

    Karen...I'll resend the invite. (I thought it was your blog acct. too...hmm)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    TGIF>>>>>>>>>>

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Karen, maybe I'm sending the invite to the wrong address. Can you send me an email again? drew.hyatt@gmail.com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home