So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday Blues..

Just so you know, I'm crabby today. I stayed up much too late watching the Patriots lose and I didn't get my precious sleep time in. I'm trying to work but the docs are slow so I have to keep switching numbers. I had an unhealthy breakfast of a brown sugar cinnamon pop tart and two cups of coffee, so I didn't start the day off right with my usual oatmeal with berries and brown sugar. Groan......Is is Friday yet?

6 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Goodmorning Karenina,

    I hardly think you could ever be crabby. But after the Pats loss last night I think everyone is little grumpy this morning. Pop tarts for breakfast isn't too bad. With last nights loss and today just being Monday, I would have drowned my sorrows in a big bowl of Fruit Loops.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Doodles!!! Great to hear from you.. at least you made me smile. I just ate a ham sandwhich with potatoe chips and caramel popcorn at 10 in the morning. I'm drowning my sorrows in anything I can get my hands on today!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    I am sorry you are hum drum....
    I hope the week flies and you get happy.....Fudge will do the trick...

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Well...Monday's behind us now...so 4 more days, Karen. Hang in there!

     
  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    Karen, eat some chocolate. That will make you feel better!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    mmm chocolate!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home