So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

This One's for ALEX!!!!!

I'm so excited for my beautiful neice. She is a twin (fraternal), 12 years old, and this is her very first year of cheerleading and they are SMOKIN!!!!! I'm so proud of her...

Her team won the division and next weekend are headed to Providence Rhode Island to compete in the Regionals. If they win that one, they are DISNEY BOUND BABY!!!! Kudos to Alex for doing so well in her first year..and to my fabulous sister-in-law Davina for hauling her tail to every one of their games and competitions! Let the fun begin!

11 Comments:

  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    That is so cool......GO ALEX

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    yay alex! do you have pics..if so email me :)

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did i tell you that the Florida competition is the same weekend that I'm going to the Bahamas!?

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    didn't mean to be anonymous, sorry!!

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    didn't mean to be anonymous, sorry!!

     
  • At 6:16 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    OMG Davina!!! What will you do???

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't really know....

     
  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    I'll call you when I finish work.. We'll discuss it!

     
  • At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds good...I'll be here til about 2.....

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    call me on my cell.....all the house phones are dead!

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    SOUNDS CRAZY OVER THERE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home