So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, May 07, 2007

MIA


Sorry I've been missing in action, but just been crazy busy!

Matt is doing great with his braces, but he has STREP, the poor little dude! He woke up with a bit of a sore throat, but I thought it was just a morning thing and got a call from the school nurse saying he wasn't feeling well. Since he's not a "frequent flyer" I went to pick him up right away and also got a doctor's appointment. He had the headache and nausea, slight temp and sore, red throat. The preliminary test came back positive....so here we are.

I dropped him at home to rest and figured I go back and get the prescription. While I was there, (stop and shop) I did a little shopping and then came home...FORGETTING TO PICK UP THE PRESCRIPTION! After I unloaded the car and checked on him again (sleeping) went for my fourth trip to that side of town and it was only 11 a.m.

Anyway, I'm back on my computer now trying to work but very distracted. Had a wonderful weekend..went by much too fast... Hope everyone is well.. BYe bye Monday!

12 Comments:

  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    P.S. How do you like "da grills" he got blue elastics..

    Stephie, we had to get the PhosPhor rinse too at 11 bucks a bottle.. geesh....

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    oh my Goodness! matt has strep now?!! what is up with that??? this sounds like my hockey glove situation...is there something in your house that you used when you had strep that he has used since?

    hope he feels better really soon, strep is so awful.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    oh and he looks just as handsome with the braces!

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the hardware....lol That stuff is expensive but well worth it....You need your teeth to be the best they can...lol
    So sorry about the strep///Hope he is better soon and all of you do not catch anything.....Handsome kid and a great smile....Stephie

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey I LOVE that Sox picture behind him...I noticed it was # 9 and his last name...So cool......My boys would love a bruins one like that...I mean I would ...lol Stephie

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    You have good eyes!!!! My brother-in-law and sister-in law got that for Matt for his birthday.. they are his godparents. I'll ask where they got it.. it's so cool!

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Jess, I don't know what's going on with this strep.. I'm wondering if his friend Tommy is a carrier because he had it first....

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Cool Braces! Tell Matt it looks like NY Mets Blue though!!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    auntie...could it be matt's football equipment??? or is there no football right now...lol...baseball glove???? sounds like tommy is the carrier, do you think YOU caught it from tommy too? aye de mi!

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a handsome guy !!!!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Isn't he the cutest?

    Could it be on the KEYBOARD? BLEH!!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    What a handsome guy! Check him out - love the braces.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home