So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sisterhood......



I just thought I'd post this picture of me and my two sisters. It's one of my favorites and a couple of years ago I had it copied and framed and gave one to each of my older sisters. It was 1970 so I was 4 and Janice was 9 and Diane, 10. We were in my brother's room and I don't know what the occasion was, but it looks like I'm either in a slip or a dress. I had a lot of fun with my sisters, and still do. Yes, they tortured me with tickling and pulling pranks on me, but they also spoiled me and protected me... In this crazy world of ours I just thought I'd give a shout out to good people, good times...

8 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    those silly girls look familiar...hahaha.....you girls were so cute!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    What a great picture! I love old shots like that. Cool idea of framing etc. 3 cuties!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Nice one - did every kid in America have similar brown headboard beds like that? I though it was just me and my brother :)

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Andy, didn't everyone have brown headboards and plaid bedspreads with matching curtains.. and notice the lovely picture of running horses in the background.... :)

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I think the pants Dianne is wearing were given to me as hand-me-downs.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so nice that you and the sisters were so close and still are...Nice pic and thanks for sharing...Stephie

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Doodles, you probably wore that sweater of Janices too :)

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    auntie, you had such long skinny legs for a 4 year old! kind of like Anna :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home