So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, September 17, 2007

September 17th, 1979

It was in the evening. I was 13 and was in the basement when I got a phone call. It was "Billy" asking me out. 28 years ago today :) He remembered when I was driving home from work and had called him to check in. I had completely forgotten but he said "Hey, 28 years ago today" and I was like "what?" He reminded me and I jokingly said "Aren't you going to ask me again?"

"So, will you go out with me?" Yes, I said.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    oh my goodness...happy anniversary...lol!!!!!!! such a cute story! same year i was born...what a lucky year for you...hehehe

     
  • At 7:19 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    WOW! That is amazing that you've been together that long AND from such a young age....

    I guess you really were meant for each other huh? :)

    CONGRATS!

     
  • At 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is too cute....lol
    You were young loves. AND are still younge loves at heart. So sweet....in 2009 that means 30 years that your hearts were entwined...WOW.....you were just a lil gal at the time....Stephie

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    How cool is that? When it's right...it's right! I definitely believe that certain people are just meant for each other. Nancy and I are like that...and she's such a blessing to me. I'm so lucky...and the kids are so lucky to have her. I think Bill and your kids are lucky too. Not lucky actually...blessed. Congratulations guys!

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You two are adorable....and blessed!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Wow - congrats! That's a great story! Here's to the next 28!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home