So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, March 02, 2007

T.G.I.F!!!!!

This was a nice fast week, wasn't it! I can't believe it is already March.. so happy!!! Two of my favorite people were born in March - My mother brings the Spring on March 20 and my very first neice Jessica on March 9. I"ll never forget when she was a little girl and we would say, "Jess, how old are you" and she would put her fingers up and say very seriously "Three in March". How time goes by...

March brings the end of basketball and the beginnings of a new season of bikeriding, rollerblading, walking outside, walking the beach and hopefully, some sunshine! It's a touchy month and you never know what you'll get weatherwise.

Today, it's pouring rain outside.. the kind you can really hear and see, the kind that makes you so happy that you are working from home and drinking hot tea and feeling warm and comfy in your house.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    how about hot tea and girl scout cookies!!! that's what i'll be having when i come home from work, i got the shortbread ones to dip in tea :) (papa likes those)

    happy birthday to me and grandma...the pisces women......

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    oh and by the way "28 in march"....but i don't have enough fingers and toes combined for that number..

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    of all the days i'm not working at home!! bummer.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    Poor Davina.. GO home. YOu own the business! Perks, anyone?

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    I left early today...just in time for the sun to peek out and warm breezes. I walked Rudy down to the kids school to pick them up. All the kids mobbed him. Then we played basketball in the driveway up to about 15 minutes ago. Good times!
    Tomorrow and Sunday brings an end to CYO Basketball. I know the phone calls have already started for Little League and my baseball coach called last week. He told me to start working out because I'll be a starter this year. I said: coach...I'm way ahead of you! Have a nice weekend! It's going to be 50's tomorrow!!!!

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so funny that Auntie K can remember just how little Jess was and NOW Jess will have a little one herself...SO very cute....
    It must be so nice to be at home on the crappy days....Lookin forward to the spring......Stephie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home