So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, July 07, 2007





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!!!!!

7/7/07 - very cool. Bill played the number for me! Hope I hit!

I had a very relaxing birthday this year. Today was the annual book fair/yard sale at the Beal House so my parents met us all there and we browsed and bought some good books for cheap prices, then came home for a bit and went out to lunch at the Royal Garden (chinese!). Mom made me an angel cake with lemon filling and whipped cream and Bill went to French Memories Bakery and got me a blueberry/apple crumble pie because I told him I'd like a birthday pie instead of a birthday cake. Delicious! I was serenaded by cousin Kathy, Uncle Leo and Aunt Nancy all the way from their road trip to Philly which I loved. Got great cards from Jessy and Aunt Mary and sat on the porch in my new white rockers that my wonderful mother-in-law gave me as a housewarming gift. Life is good, my friends....even at 41!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY HAPPY 07-07-07 day 2 u! U look fabulous for 41......U go girl....
    LOVE THE pics and your porch is so lovely.........Have a wonderful rest of ur b-day....Stephie

     
  • At 4:14 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    I am envying all your food!!!!!! Happy b-day, good buddy!

     
  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    you look so pretty! nice and tan as always and smiling!! glad you guys had fun....the cake and the pie sound mouth watering and your chairs look gorgeous on your porch, i can't believe i haven't been to your new house....some day!!!!!!!!

    here's to a great year for you :)

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger melissa said…

    Happy Birthday,Karen!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Happy Birthday, Karen. Looks and sounds like you had a great birthday. Many many more!!!

    ps. I dig the Mystery Machine on top of your cabinet!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home