So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hola

I'm exhausted today.... All my running around is catching up with me. I get like this maybe 1 day a month when I just want to lay down and watch t.v. and today is the day... Thankfully Bill has gone back out to pick up Matt from football practice. We had breakfast for dinner because I'm totally out of most food groups and need to do a major shop tomorrow after work. I put a little canned pumpkin in my pancake batter and put some walnuts and maple syrup on top and it was SO good!

Work is great but I really do feel for the rest of the world that has to go out everyday.. It's not easy. The days really do fly by... I forgot about this because it has been 14 years since I've left the house every single day. Plus keeping up with all the stuff around here.. YIKES!!! Well, I'm not as neurotic as I used to be. As long as the kitchen is clean I can pretend the rest of the house is perfect as well! The boys have been great about helping out, but they are pretty busy too. Here is what they have been up to..

Billy was elected Vice President of Student Council and is very happy. He is also playing the part of "Alan" in Babes in Toyland which will debut in December. He just did a radio commercial (WATD 95.9) for all you local listeners. He is on the teen advisory board for our library and they are doing a read-a-thon on Saturday which benefits Wednesday's Child (anyone familiar with Jack Williams knows that this is program which helps special needs kids find families).. He also got a great progress report.. so this kid has been pretty busy.

Matthew also got a great progress report and has been doing wonderful in football. I love hearing his name over the speakers. He really puts his heart and soul into football.. We just signed him up for basketball which will begin as soon as football ends.

So between work and running around with these two I have maybe 10 minutes of free time a week (lol...) I love to spend that time lounging in my pjs reading and catching up on recorded shows.. We like Journeyman, Life and as always Survivor.. Hope I haven't bored you to sleep.. I'll be back soon with more interesting stuff (hopefully).... Also still worrying about my Dad.. but reality is really kicking in fast.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    Mrs. T, sounds like some great stuff the kids are doing. You need a nice, long weekend, though!!! N

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Drew singing in a lovely tenor voice: "Hail to the Chief 'cause he's the Chief and he needs hailing!"

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Breath just breath.....
    I am glad all is well with the T boys......sounds awesome about his acting and main stream involment..GO Billy...and great for the fb player Matt too, AND keeping the grades up:great boys u got there.
    Prayers for your dad and stay positive...xoxoxoxo Stephie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home