So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, October 01, 2007

Wow.. October..

Time is really flying.. I can't believe it's already October! Someone at work told me this random thing where they say Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit on the first day of every month and now I find myself doing it.. It's pretty weird.

We had a good weekend. Billy had a dance on Friday night and he had a great time. Saturday we all slept in which was nice then Bill took Matt to the JV game and Billy and I drove to the Barnes and Noble in Hingham to finally spend his Christmas GC from Auntie Davina. He got two great books and wanted to buy this anime book which I knew would take him all of 20 minutes to read and which cost 10 bucks..so I suggested we each get a chai tea and sit in the comfy chairs while I read the latest People and he read his book! Saved a quick $10!

We ordered pizza as our weekly treat and hung out and watched the telly. Sunday Matt had a game in Rockland. It was a beautiful sunny day and it was a very exciting game. Matt ran the ball probably a total of 40 yard in all.. right up the middle. He did a great job! It ended up being a tie, 14 to 14 because the other team got a touchdown in the last 2 minutes. It went by much too fast. Next weekend is a long weekend and Matt is already making plans to have two friends stay over.. bleh...Hope you all had a nice weekend. Happy Monday.. hope the week FLIES by!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounded like a fun filled weekend...Go Team! That was a long way 40 yards....not to shabby as Adam Sandler would say...lol
    I also hope the week flies......Stephie

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Sounds like a nice weekend. 40 yards right up the middle? That's impressive! How many carry's?

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    He said about 10 carry's

    For one drive he said he got 2 first downs.. this is still a bit of a foreign language for me. I just watch him and jump up and down and yell..

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    Sounds like a nice weekend! Way to go with the 40 yards!! I wish I knew more about football... it sounds very impressive though.

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell Matt i said congrats! I always knew he had it in him! Also tell him I need to see him play....Do you ever video tape his games? Hopefully I will catch him one day when his and Alexs games dont conflict.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home