So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, July 16, 2007

Baby soft....



What a sweetheart! I wish I could kiss that downy soft skin. His pretty lips and little chin (and all that hair!) remind me so much of Jessica when she was born. Imagine being 12 years old and having your very own little doll to play with. Well, she broke in me in and I fell in love immediately, and already little Nathan has my heart. God has blessed our family with another sweet one to love.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Karen said…

    p.s. This is my desktop picture!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    oh, you're making me cry! Nathan is so lucky to have so many people who love him already!!!!!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    Psalm 127: 3 Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
    children a reward from him.

    4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are sons born in one's youth.

    5 Blessed is the man
    whose quiver is full of them.

    God Bless baby Nathan!!!

    I'm a terrible blogger lately. Sorry guys! I can't believe how many posts I'm just reading now.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sweet and full of love......
    A true blessing.....Stephie

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    What a handsome little guy. I love his hair! He has such a sweet little face. Welcome Nathan!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for writing this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home