So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Friday, July 13, 2007

BLOG ALERT!!!!!!!

Jessica's in labor!!!!!! I just got home from work and my sister called and we are all so excited!!! I guess her water broke early this morning and she is in the hospital and on pitocin (sp?) which I was on and it isn't fun..

so send your happy thoughts, prayers and good wishes to my Jessica!!!! I'll report as soon as I know anything.. I'm so excited!!!


UPDATE: Nathan Corbett Lang was born sometime after 6 p.m. California time and weighed 6 lbs 14 oz (I think.. I was too excited to write it down) Mommy, baby and Daddy are doing great!!! I can't wait to see pics. He has lots of blonde hair! Congratulations Jess and Kenny!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger melissa said…

    what exciting news!Great Auntie Karen!

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THAT IS SO GREAT! Prayers and love to all....>Stephie.....

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    THANKS AUNTIE! too tired to post my birth story, but wanted to say hello and that we're home and so happy!! oh and never listen to a word kenny says...lol...his hair is dark brown! lololol.... i'll post pics very soon. we have tons! all i can say is....WOWSER about labor....back labor the entire time and didn't get an epidural until i was 10 cm and ready to push!!! crazy!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh, Jess, can't wait to hear it all!!! I haven't wanted to call because I wanted to give you a few days.. Saw the pics Kenny sent and he is SO gorgeous.. You must be in love.. so proud of you xoxoxxoxoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home