So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Monday, July 09, 2007





LAZY SUNDAY!

Here are some pictures of the end of our road and the guys going out to check the lobster pots. No luck yesterday. I sat on my float and finished my book (The Boleyn Interitance by Phillipa Gregory - GREAT READ!) and waited for them. The sky was dark and overcast but when the sun came out it was really hot! They have just gone out again. Bill is hoping for Lobster salad tonight! Billy is at a birthday party at Water Whiz and I'm keeping cool in the house`

4 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    so many great parties and walks at the end of your street on the nook....love it and miss it!

    never anywhere else besides rocky nook have i seen that abundance of horse shoe crabs mating...very educational!

    hope you get your lobsters tonight...but i like it better dipped in hot butter than in salad...sorry uncle bill!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    C'mon back! I know a GREAT house for you with water views! hee hee.. I could rock Nathan on my porch... Wishful thinking :)

    No lobsters tonight and Uncle Billy lost a trap! Now he has to go out at low tide and look for it. He put it in the channel and it was too deep and went way down. Booooooo.....

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Stephie Says..... said…

    Great pics...that is awesome that is the ocean at the end of ur street, that so beats a horse next door....lol lol I dislike Lobstah...yeah I know freak...but I am sure u will all love ur lobstah salad.....
    Jess come back.....lol

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Looks like a perfect day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home