So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Saturday, November 17, 2007

28 minutes later....



OK, I'm officially terrified.

We rented 28 days later last weekend and Bill, Billy and I sat down in the family room watching as a virus ran rampant in London and turned everyone into angry flesh eating zombies. This is definitely no Dawn of the Dead. Even though I watched through my fingers and screamed out a loud a few times I was certainly not prepared for Part 2....28 Weeks later.

I think this is one of the scariest movies I have seen in a long time. I was SO SCARED.. I still keep thinking a bloody head is going to be pounding through my living room window and start tearing my limbs off. If you like scary, see this. I know Drew is a fan of Part 1.. have you seen the second?

I'm grateful I am a grown up because if I was living with my brothers and sisters, I would be awakened in the night with a ketchup bloody faced sibling and would probably have a heart attack. Bill doesn't like to sit next to me when watching scary movies because I jump a mile high. My adrenaline is pumping.. yikes...

4 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I give you credit for even watching..I DO NOT watch scary....Yikes......Stephie

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Drew said…

    LOVED 28 Days Later and we've yet to see 28 Weeks. I know it's on Demand but Nancy makes me wait 'til it's at the library. Grrrrrrrr!

    Can't wait!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I haven't even heard of those! I am not a fan of scary movies though! I have to give you credit for watching too!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Paging Mr. Herman!

    Remember Pee Wee's Big Adventure? Pee Wee had that deep dubbed voice?

    Anyway: Paging Mrs. T...Mrs. T can you please report to your BLOG!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home