So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Great Grandparents



I woke up this morning to these images looking back at me from my e-mail.... Let me tell you... it felt good! My parents made it to California to meet their very first great grandchild. I can really see the love on their faces and I'm so glad they were able to go. This little baby is bringing everyone lots of joy!!

Have a great day! We are almost to the long weekend. I have to confess that Bill and I put the heat in our room on 63 to warm up before we went to bed. Our bathroom and closet are built over the garage so it gets cold up there!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He got so big.....
    Those are great pics...SO awesome that they are with them....Nice to have the memories of the Great Papa and Great Nana...>Stephie

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    I would have titled the photos as:
    "Contentment"
    Contentment refers to the neuro-physiological experience of satisfaction and being at ease in one's situation. Great shots!!!

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Dawn said…

    He's so cute!!! Your parents look like they are over the moon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home