So Anyway,

Thoughts and comments on happenings in my life....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thai?

So, I'm going out for Thai food tonight with Bill after we drop Matt off at Football practice...I don't know what to get.

Update: I had Chicken Pad Thai (because I had no clue what else to get) and Bill had beef with ginger sauce which was yummy. I had some of his SPICY soup which would knock a cold on its u-know-what! We also each had a thai beer that tasted suspiciously like Amstel light. It was fun. We are going to try different things on that menu.. I'll report which ones are favorites of mine.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger anonymous blogging woman..... said…

    pad thai!!!!!! its yummy....

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is nice that you and Bill are having a together dinner. Hope it is yummy....I never tried Thsi...Stephie

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    Movie Trivia: "Jack can't talk Thai"
    "Oh, Jack talk Thai very well!"

    Anyone?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dawn said…

    I love Thai food. I usually get the pad thai, pineapple fried rice... we get some zesty chicken wings.. and there's one other thing I really like but I forget - it's been too long since I had Thai!

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you guys have some yummy food and fun??? Stephie

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Drew said…

    And the answer is: "Meet The Parents"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home